Mortgage Fraud Defense Lawyer in Waterbury, New Haven, Hartford, Stamford, Danbury, Middletown and All Connecticut Cities
Have you been charged with Mortgage Fraud in Connecticut?
You should contact an experienced Mortgage Fraud Defense Attorney at Pattis Law Firm immediately.
Norm Pattis, one of America’s leading trial attorneys, wants you to know:
- Mortgage and Real Estate Fraud, typically investigated by the FBI, is a serious crime that carries substantial prison time as a penalty;
- The FBI is primarily concerned about identity theft, straw buyers, material misstatements of fact on loan documents, appraisal fraud, equity skimming, loans on non existent properties, and other fraudulent schemes involving the financing, purchase or sale of real estate;
- Real estate brokers, buyers, appraisers, sellers, and loan officers are the usual targets of real estate or mortgage fraud investigations;
- The recent real estate crash puts pressure on the FBI to identify some persons to “blame” and many loan officers, mortgage brokers, real estate appraisers, buyers and others have been inappropriately targeted for prosecution;
- You should also know there is Always an aggressive defense strategy against mortgage or real estate fraud charges no matter how difficult the situation might seem to you;
However, the prosecutor has already spent time lining up a case against you so you must act quickly to prevent the prosecutor from gaining even more of an unfair advantage and to preserve your rights.
If you are innocent of the crime charged or if there are circumstances that can be explained, you should understand the FBI and other police agencies sometimes get it wrong and you should consult a criminal attorney prior to speaking with them;
Norm Pattis and Pattis Law Firm lawyers can immediately demand every detail of the case against you, quickly look for weaknesses in the case against you, look for possible violations of your rights, and identify opportunities to have the charges against you dismissed or at least reduced to avoid prison time.
We want to protect your rights and help get the Real Estate or Mortgage Fraud charge against you reduced or dismissed altogether. We have proven strategies to defend you against these criminal charges and we are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day!
Pattis Law Firm
Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Defense Lawyers throughout Connecticut including Danbury, New London, Middletown, Stamford, Waterbury, New Haven, Hartford for all state and federal courts.
|8 Consecutive Years
New England and Connecticut